With winter fast approaching, there’s no better excuse to escape the cold than booking a fitness retreat on the beautiful island of Barbados. You get to spend a few days in the gem of the Caribbean, working out at sunrise/sunset on white sandy beaches, swimming with the turtles, and eating local organic cuisine, to name a few. What’s more, Fitventure Barbados is unlike most other fitness retreats. It is being organize and hosted by a Bajan (the term used to describe someone born in Barbados)!
Jessy was born in Barbados but moved to Toronto for university, and subsequently stayed on to work. She took every opportunity to encourage others to visit and often spoke about one day showcasing her island in conjunction with her love for fitness. With over 15 years of experience in the fitness and wellness industry, Jessy has put together a 5-day itinerary filled with wellness, culture and adventure. The retreat will take place at her families’ property, which includes 3 newly constructed apartments surrounded by fruit trees (bananas, oranges, cherries, pomegranates, figs) and a 10-minute walk to some of the best beaches in the world.
Entrance of Apartments
Example of bedroom suite
Example of bedroom suite
Example of kitchen
The retreat will take place:
Monday January 28, 2019- Friday February 1, 2019 (4 nights, 5 days)
************************* Only 6 spots available *******************
- 2 person shared newly renovated apartments each equipped with spacious bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, and living room
- Bajan treats
- Transfers to/from airport
- Daily transport to beach, grocery store, bars etc as requested
- Daily breakfast
- Farewell Bajan dinner
- Daily sunrise/sunset beach workouts
- 1 wellness workshop
- Welcome gift package
- Welcome drinks
- Catamaran boat trip (includes Bajan lunch and swimming with turtles)
- Half day island tour
View from Catamaran
Tidal pool – one of the stops on island tour
Bathsheba- one of the stops on island tour
- Per person: $1000 USD for 2-person shared apartment
- Payment due by December 15, 2018
- Flights are NOT included (approx. cost $400-600 CDN on West Jet or Air Canada, direct flight from Toronto)
Pebbles Beach- near the property
Optional Activities for additional $$
- Paddle boarding lesson & tour – $60USD
- SUP yoga – $40 USD
- Beginner Surfing Lesson – $75USD
- Cave & Critters tour (Harrison’s Cave & Wildlife Reserve)- $75USD
Terms & Conditions
- Full payment required by December 15, 2018
- If you cancel before December 15, 2018, you will be refunded.
- If you cancel after December 15, 2018, you will NOT be refunded
- Travel and health insurance are strongly recommended. Fitventure Barbados will not be responsible for any medical or travel related costs.
- It is the responsibility of each traveller to obtain a valid passport and visa (if necessary).
- Fitventure Barbados holds no responsibility for the actions or omissions of third parties they are affiliated with.
- By booking this retreat, you are agreeing to participate in any activity on your own accord and therefore surrender your right to any cause of action against Fitventure Barbados.
- By booking this retreat, you are agreeing to refrain from any illegal activity, and you will respect the property and any affiliate of Fitventure Barbados.
- By booking this retreat, you are acknowledging that it is safe for you to participate in physical activity, and that you are not going against medical advice. Furthermore, you acknowledge that there is a risk of injury, but will do your best to practice safely and listen to your body. Should any issues arise, you will let the instructor or any representative of Fitventure Barbados know and if needed, you will seek immediate medical attention.
By booking this retreat, you are agreeing to all the above terms and conditions. For any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com
TO BOOK THIS RETREAT PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK: